Thursday, March 25, 2010

Go Natural Reviews at QVC


Go Natural Reviews at QVC

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A90841.desc.GoNatural-All-in-One-Cosmetic-MultiUse-Magic-Powder#BVRRWidgetID


Posted 03-24-10
Overall Rating
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
"If used lightly, it gives your skin a beautiful glow. I use it with a bronzer and I love the effects it gives my skin. I love the retractable brush. I am very particular about my cosmetics, but this one I can say I love."
Would you recommend this product as a gift?Yes
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Moms
Was this review helpful to you?YesYes|NoNo|Report Inappropriate ReviewReport Inappropriate Review
Share this Review:
Facebook Twitter MySpace DelIcioUs
great product
Posted by blue eyes 03-22-10
(read all my reviews)(read all my reviews)
Overall Rating
5 out of 5
5 out of 5



"I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD PRODUCTS, GOING TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE. I USED MY OWN BRUSH. PUT IT ON LIGHTLY. NO COMPLANTS ON THIS PRODUCT"
Would you recommend this product as a gift?Yes
Who would this be a perfect gift for?Best Friends
Was this review helpful to you?YesYes|NoNo|Report Inappropriate ReviewReport Inappropriate Review
Share this Review:
Facebook Twitter MySpace DelIcioUs
Horrible!
Keywords: go natural reviews qvc tv